keep on moving babeh ...

Happy Browsing Allz .. click my nuff nuff too ok ;) ..and ... please come again next time ...P/S: Let me know if i forgot to follow u back ok ..

Jumaat, 11 Disember 2009

late nite chat...

just finish talking to my friend. Its already 2 am. Cannot sleep. My head keep thinking of the exam result. Why it was soooooo hard to access?? The eager is higher than anything. I am prepared to accept all the result (positive thinking... ) i do hope the result is ok... Insyaallah.
Dr. M. said.. Its better for me not to check the result now. Even if i pass all the papers.. Still i will not happy to c the pointer or if bad result.. Then my mood not going to be ok for the program at perak...mmm maybe true.. Let c if tomorrow morning i manage to check the result... Insyaallah..
For my friend.... Who pass with flying colours.. Congrats... For those who have to repeat again.. I do hope this time will b ok. Of coz have to spend more money for the papers and extra classes to attend. Insyaallah.. Hope everything ok.
i better go to sleep now. So that i have all the energy for this weekend tight schedule. Salam for all.. Have a good rest n sweet dreams..
......................
1 sheep... 2 sheeps 3 sheeps.......

~ It'S OnLy Me ~
weeee

Tiada ulasan:

Dah Follow Jijah ???

Dah Follow Jijah ???
har..har har ... sabo je laa serindit ni tauu ... dia cakap meh nak kasik jijah femess ... ramai follower dalam sekelip mata ...hahaha ni lah dia kasik ... ahaks ...lawak la ko serindit oittt ...tak tahann ... 30058 follower ...perghhhhh ... kejong Jijah japs ... ahaks .. thanks buddy ;) ..wink .. wink .. click je kat sebelah atas tu kalo nak follow ...

Jijah Ohh Jijah

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Seiring & sejalan ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me & Vicky