keep on moving babeh ...

Happy Browsing Allz .. click my nuff nuff too ok ;) ..and ... please come again next time ...P/S: Let me know if i forgot to follow u back ok ..

Selasa, 2 Februari 2010

Rest In Peace ... My Luv ...

I really miss you ...
the days when we spend time together ..
Always remain in my mind …

Your smell … always make me turn to you ..

You know I like it rite?? … I like Drakkar Noir ….

I like it so much ..ever!!


I do remember … the time when we laugh..

People do look at us … Are we crazy?

No!.. we’re happy …Happy the way we want it …

Happy because we’re together …


We share everything …

We do share a cup of water …

We do share lot of stories ..

We enjoy walking … thou in the heat of the sun ..

We do like each other rite?

But we never say it … we never have the chance ..

We are so young to understand … what does it means ..

Now .. its too late for me to tell you …

We never gonna have that chance again … rite? …


I do like to see your smile …

Smile that reminds me .. love Is everything ..

I do like to see your eyes …

Eyes that can see real me … inside …

I do like you …

You.. that know how to appreciate me..

The way I am ..


I wish u were here …

There are so much to tell you ..

There are so much too share …

I wish u can hear me … when I’m crying deep inside ..

I wish u were here to be my shoulder to cry on …

I wish u were here .. to celebrate what ever happiness in my life ..

I wish u were still there …


Rest in peace my Luv …

I will always pray for you …

Its my gift of love … that I can afford ..

For the LOVE that never gonna came true ..

Ill keep moving on …

Ill keep searching for the one ..

who will complete my other half ..

Its my promise …


Rest in peace my puppy Luv ……

In memory …. Z - 1994


Amietz@fk

02022010 - 9.27pm

Banting



~ It'S OnLy Me ~
weeee

1 ulasan:

Insan Biasa berkata...

Love is everything .....

Dah Follow Jijah ???

Dah Follow Jijah ???
har..har har ... sabo je laa serindit ni tauu ... dia cakap meh nak kasik jijah femess ... ramai follower dalam sekelip mata ...hahaha ni lah dia kasik ... ahaks ...lawak la ko serindit oittt ...tak tahann ... 30058 follower ...perghhhhh ... kejong Jijah japs ... ahaks .. thanks buddy ;) ..wink .. wink .. click je kat sebelah atas tu kalo nak follow ...

Jijah Ohh Jijah

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Seiring & sejalan ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me & Vicky