keep on moving babeh ...

Happy Browsing Allz .. click my nuff nuff too ok ;) ..and ... please come again next time ...P/S: Let me know if i forgot to follow u back ok ..

Selasa, 15 Disember 2015

Never toO late if u start now ...

Wait and waiting  ....
u will always late ....

once ...big brother ask me to wait till he came back from US ...
I'll wait for him to come back ... and it seems never happen till today ...
but I still wait as I promise big bro Steven ... i hope u ok n good ...

Then the last day  of school ... best friend of mine said ...
wait ... until we meet again one day ... and it never happen ...
and will never happen .... he left me for better place ...
rest my friend .. u r so good to me .. i'll never will forget u ..  

after i finish my Dip. ... i'll wait for the next offer to come ..
too late .. i waste 2 years waiting ...
now i already at the last step .. alhamdulillah ... soon babeh ...
i guess its too late for my age to get that ... but its ok ..
better late than never ...

I found 1 big bangle ... soo unique and made from special materials ..
1st time i saw it and i fall in love in instance  ...
I said to myself .. Amie .. be calm .. take your deep breath .. wait until the day going back to KL ...
i'll buy that .. yess i really want it ...
it never happen ... seems that something happen and I miss that chance to go there and get the precious ...
haha ..


i wait for 5 years ... the last year was devastated .. there goes all the hope and dreams ...
i wait for 10 ... to get heal ... seriously .. i dont know y ...
1 good year I have after that  ... I didnt wait any longer .. I ask and seek ... good result although it doesn't change anything
another 8 years of waiting for something promises and seems ok ... but its not ok ...



I realize something ...
no matter how long u have waited for something to happen ...
if its not mean to be ..
or if its not for u ..
it still will not be yours ...

don't wait ... no matter what ..
yeah .. i believe .. i have faith ...
I have start my journey now ... :)
yeah I still looking for that turtle shell bangle ... hahaha


~ It'S OnLy Me ~
 Photobucket

Tiada ulasan:

Dah Follow Jijah ???

Dah Follow Jijah ???
har..har har ... sabo je laa serindit ni tauu ... dia cakap meh nak kasik jijah femess ... ramai follower dalam sekelip mata ...hahaha ni lah dia kasik ... ahaks ...lawak la ko serindit oittt ...tak tahann ... 30058 follower ...perghhhhh ... kejong Jijah japs ... ahaks .. thanks buddy ;) ..wink .. wink .. click je kat sebelah atas tu kalo nak follow ...

Jijah Ohh Jijah

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Seiring & sejalan ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me & Vicky